Do you love those makeup shots in glossy magazines? Do you have a flare for makeup, a passion to try out new styles? If you love cosmetics and are creative you should probably take the time and look into attending a makeup training course with the goal to become a professional makeup artist. If you have the time, Wedding Makeup Prices in Sandhurst the passion and the talent you can become a professional makeup artist after attending a makeup academy in a relatively short amount of time.
You’ve probably dabbled with makeup for years, copying what you see in magazines and buying as many *tools of the trade* that you can, so the best place to start is by contacting a makeup academy and finding out what courses they have available, Makeup Artist Website when they start and what course you think will suit you.
Of course while it is great to have the skills to apply makeup professionally you need to have all the right tools and unfortunately makeup and the right tools are not cheap, but it is an investment. You will be able to enjoy the rewards of using the best makeup, products and tools available. There are so many different brands out there, just keep trying them all until you find the ones you like best. Many of the top professionals don’t use one specific brand; Indian Bridal Makeup Artist they use a foundation from this brand and mascara from another.
Wedding Makeup Prices in Sandhurst?
Have you ever wondered why celebrities seem to look gorgeous no matter where they are and no matter what the moment? Are they prettier than the rest of us so it’s easy for them? Not at all – they are just smarter about what their makeup bag holds. Read on for makeup bag secrets of the celebrities.
Celebrities will tell you having their makeup at their fingertips is their number one priority and it should be for every woman. That’s not to say you have to pack around 50 pounds of makeup. Just a tube of lipstick can do a lot to freshen your face. Actresses like Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Anniston, or Angelina Jole will all tell you that the ultimate makeup bag is really no secret at all.
You can buy fashionable and trendy makeup bags ranging in size from compact to purse size so even your makeup back can make a fashion statement. But lets face it. It’s what we put in it the makeup bag that really counts. And why is it no matter what size your makeup bag is, it seems to be too small or the makeup you most need at the moment doesn’t appear to have made it into the bag? It’s time solve that problem by putting together the makeup bag of the celebrities with all their secrets.
Your makeup bag is really a matter of your personal taste. Choose one that grabs your attention, fits your personality and fits your purse. There’s no sense buying a huge makeup bag when you pack a tiny purse. You can buy discount bags for as little as $5.00 or designer makeup bags for as much as $100.00.
The Celebrity makeup bag is based on the assumption that your makeup bag is small to medium in size. For those that have a tinier bag you’ll have to choose which items to remove. For those packing a large bag, add all the extras that will fit.
The celebrities tell us the most important thing you need to put in your bag is a small double sided compact mirror. You can purchase a nice size travel mirror complete with protective cover for around $5.00
The next most important tool for the celebrities are the makeup brushes. Make sure you have a blush and eyeshadow brush in your bag. Or you can purchase a compact set of miniature brushed for around $10.00. That will ensure you’ll have every brush you need.
Now to the makeup. Jennifer Aniston says your foundation or powder is the absolute most essential makeup bag requirement. If the original container is too large, then purchase a compact bottle or transfer some to an after market container that seals well.
Angela Jole won’t leave home without her favorite lipstick. Pick only one or your bags going to get full too fast. Remember your building a compact version of your real makeup case. You can add a lip gloss if you like.
Eyeshadow is also a must have for touchup. Choose a palette of colors you can wear or use anytime. There is no good way to pack a variety of colors, so it’s best to choose your most reliable colors. And for heavens sake don’t’ forget to add mascara and eyeliner.
According to the stars you also need to make sure you have your blush. Now this can be a bit trickier because the containers are a bit big. Best to look for a flat compact style blush.
To keep you fresh, you can also add some prepackaged facial cleansing cloths, a travel toothbrush and toothpaste, and a travel size deodorant.
That’s it, you know now the makeup bag secrets of the celebrities . All the basics, to get you through the day and have you looking gorgeous. So what was the big secret?
Wedding Makeup Artist
It's important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don't want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. This is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera - that's a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don't have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you've got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don't mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don't get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks - these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don't get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is "not" using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don't apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. If you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It's your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!